Photo Feature: Landscapes

1. This is a great basic starter guide of tips – thank you! I love to shoot landscapes on my iPhone when the light is just right (slanting early/late daylight) and I am out and about and happen to see one. I have a stunning pic like that of what sunrise looks like from the bottom of the Grand Canyon :)…

2. Lisa says:

Wow. These shots are seriously stunning. Those views are amazing. I am heading on a cruise in a few days, and will definitely use these tips for taking pictures on my trip!

Thank you so much! Enjoy your cruise – hope you get some great photos to remember your trip!

3. What wonderful tips for landscape photography! When shooting in manual, at first its’s a bit tricky remembering how to set the aperture for depth of field. And then remembering to adjust the ISO and slow the shutter speed to increase the light. But practice makes perfect!

4. Elaine says:

Loved these tips! I just purchased my first DSLR camera to step up my photo game and really needed some insight.

5. Amazing photos! I hope to take great photos some day! As of right now, my husband takes most of my pictures.

Thank you! I’m sure you will – it’s just learning the basics and then lots of practice…

I try to think of a lot of things when doing landscape and portrait photos. I turned on the gridlines on the display on my camera to help with the rule of thirds.

There is a lot to think about isn’t there! The rule of thirds is very useful, although it’s a rule I do like to break every so often lol!

7. Joshua says:

Landscapes are my favorite type of photo. I love nature and can find myself in a gaze for hours, so therefore I’m naturally attracted to the vastness of landscapes.

I love landscapes too… there are just so many beautiful places out there aren’t there?

8. My brother just recently picked up photography and he has become quite good at it. I could just look at landscape pictures all day.

I am saving your post and thanks for sharing it. I will use all your tips to improve my photos.

Thank you – I hope it helps you to improve your photos in the future…

10. Ally Jones says:

I wish I knew how to be a photographer. It just looks like so much fun. You can tell you’re very good at what you do.

Being a good photographer is mainly about learning the basics of how your camera works and then doing LOTS of practice…
      Thank you!

11. MAYSZ says:

What a great idea for landscape photography. When I take pictures nature is my favorite spot.

Thank you – hope my tips are helpful! I love photographing nature too…

12. Neely Moldovan says:

Oh wow this photography is amazing!! I love the tips. Thankfully my husband does all mine

Not only did I enjoy looking at all these beautiful photos, but I also learned so much! I’d love to learn more about photography. This was a great start!

Thank you! I’m so glad you learnt something from my post… hope my tips improve your photography!