Gift Ideas for Photographers

I love getting new camera bags! I’m always trying to find the best way to carry my camera and equipment around. I also have spare batteries on my Christmas list.

Me too – there are so many great ones out there, aren’t there? A spare battery would be useful too now you mention it…

2. I have never heard of a lensball! So that’s a neat idea for my Christmas wishlist! This year I am asking for money so I can buy a macro lens! Basic but totally something I’ve been wanting!

Lensballs are great fun! I’m after a macro lens too… basically, there is just so much photography stuff I want lol!

3. Neely Moldovan says:

YES I have adobe on my christmas list! Its so expensive!

4. I have a few friends that are photographers and these are all fantastic ideas. Thank you so much for posting.

5. Jennifer Brock says:

Yes yes and yes! A gift of editing software or honestly anything is perfect for photographers! I love the idea of editing software because that helps their budget so much. Another idea would be a neat custom camera strap!

Exactly – it’s something that is quite expensive to buy for yourself so it’s great to receive as a gift! Ooh, a custom camera strap would be cool!

6. Nearly done with the purchasing, but on to the wrapping still. YES on a lovely canvas print or framed enlargement. One Q, though – what is a lensball? That’s new to me!

A lensball is basically a crystal ball that you hold up and take photographs of – it works a bit like a fisheye lens in that it captures a 180 degree view, but upside down. You can get some stunning images using one…

7. Jack branson says:

I don’t have any photographer friends, but these would definitely would help a lot to cheer their day.

8. Margaret says:

I’d love all of these gifts! Especially a photography course. The editing software is a good idea too – adobe can be fairly inexpensive for a full year of access to Lightroom or Photoshop.

9. chelf says:

As someone who uses my camera a lot I can confirm a camera bag is a must! Such a great gift and throw in a cookie please, um make that two, thank you very much indeed!

10. joshua says:

This is a great gift guide for the photography lover! I am always looking for a great way to carry around my camera gear!

Thank you – glad you found it helpful! Me too – and there are so many great camera bags out there…

11. Elizabeth O says:

As an amateur photographer, I’d gladly accept any of those items as a gift. Can I get a new camera too? 🙂

So would I… but don’t think I’ll get all of them this Christmas lol! Ooh, make sure you add it to your list… you just never know!

These are such great ideas! I have someone in mind for a few of these suggestions.

13. Photography books and photo art are always my go-to choices as I never feel like I know enough to pick out the right piece of equipment! Just might have to branch out this year!

You can’t go wrong with a nice piece of photo art, can you? And there are so many beautiful photography books out there too…

14. Almost all done with gift shopping. Gifting a camera bag is a great idea!

Well done, I wish I was! Photographers always want a new camera bag in my experience – I know I always do!