NYC in Photos

1. Joshua says:

Looks like you had an amazing trip! Love all of the different photos and the uniques angles in which you took them. I remember visiting NYC a few times, little bit to busy for me thought 😉

It was great – I loved it! Thank you – I try to take photos from as many different angles as I can…

These photos are amazing! I haven’t been to NYC but I really want to go when my boys are a little bit older and will be able to enjoy it. There seems like such a variety of things to see and do, as evidence in your variety of photos!

Thank you so much! I’d love to take my daughter in a couple of years too as I don’t think she’d appreciate it yet. There is just so much to see and do!

3. Neely Moldovan says:

So many gorgeous things to take photos of in NYC! I love how yours came out!

There are so many amazing sights in NYC! Thank you – I’m pretty pleased with them!

4. As a native New Yorker, these photos make me feel an immense amount of nostalgia and warmth for my hometown. What a special city- thank you for capturing its energy.

5. You’re making me miss home! I travelled through Grand Central everyday for work. I love seeing it through a visitors eyes.

New York is such a fantastic city – I love it… you’re so lucky to have lived there!

6. Ally Jones says:

NYC is so beautiful and these photos are so beautiful too! This makes me want to visit soon.

It’s an amazing city – glad you like the photos! I can’t wait to go back again…

7. Patricia Chamberlain says:

I love visiting NYC! These photos are all beautiful, but my favorite has to be the one taken on your walk over the Brooklyn Bridge.

Me too – wish I could get there more often but it’s such a long way… Thank you – I love that one too!

8. Been to New York city many many times. Loving your piccys though, as they really capture the place well xx

You’re so lucky – it’s such a long way for me to visit often! Thank you!

I was born and raised in NYC. I love your photos so much! They bring me home.

10. I love your birds eye view! I hope you had a blast in NYC! It’s a dream of mine to take the iconic grand central station shot!

Thank you! We had a great time… we didn’t make it to Grand Central Station last time so I was determined to get there on this trip!

11. Jack branson says:

Amazing pictures, I like the picture that was taken from above the building and cars. It’s amazing!

12. Tonya Morris says:

Best city in the world! I can’t wait to visit next month. My favorite photo is the 1 World Observatory! Such an incredible view.

Have fun when you visit next month! The views from the One World Observatory were amazing… definitely worth a trip up there!

13. Nati says:

Amazing pictures of this beautiful city! I dream of visiting NYC since I was a teen. Maybe one day!

Thank you! I’m sure you’ll get there one day… I only went for the first time a few years ago.

14. Those are some great shots of NY there. I wish it had been all lit up like that the one time I went. I imagine in Christmas it is so much more magical. I’m really impressed by the street art. Looks imaginative and fun.

Thank you! I’ve only ever been near Christmas so have only ever seen it all lit up…