Photo Feature: Motocross

I’m so afraid to take my camera somewhere with dirt and sand like this. I have a small point-and-shoot that’s water and dust proof that I bring to the beach. The only time I photograph sports are if my boys are playing!

I know – I hadn’t realised quite how bad it would be until we got there LOL! I’m still removing sand from everywhere…

2. Shannon says:

I never paid motorcross much attention but that sounds pretty fun!

3. Cindy says:

Fabulous shots and photography tips! I rarely get my camera out of the kitchen, but I want to start photographing drag races.

Thank you! Photographing drag racing sounds like fun – let me know how you get on!

4. Taking pictures in these conditions seems close to impossible to me. However, when I see these photos they look absolutely gorgeous. I definitely won’t be able to make it.

5. I would actually love to drive one myself. It looks like so much fun!

6. Oh, dear! You got some amazing pictures, but I shudder to think how challenging it must have been to keep the dust out of your equipment! (Been there, done that!)

Thank you – it was pretty tricky! I’m still not sure that I’ve got it all out LOL!

7. Helene says:

I could never do something like this! The show is amazing and breathtaking some times but I am so afraid of doing motocross.

8. Glenda says:

Those are some great motorbikes pictures. I’m a little afraid of motorbikes because of how dangerious it is. My favorite sport is basketball and softball.

Thank you! I’m a big motorbike fan – I love watching bike racing, it’s so exciting… I’ve only ever seen basketball once but it was great fun!

9. NAti says:

Thank you for the precious photograph tips! Capturing motorbikes races sounds like quite the challenge!

You’re welcome – hope they are helpful! It is – but great fun too!