My Photography Bucket List

I would love to photograph the Northern Lights, too! I really want to see them in general, but to photograph it would be awesome! I also wish I had the right equipment with me when we were on our trip this summer to a few official “dark sky” places to photograph all the stars.

They are amazing aren’t they… I’ll see them one day! Hope you get to see them too – and that you get some good snaps!

2. nicole says:

I actually was able to photograph the solar eclipse in August 2017. We were stationed at Fort Campbell which was listed as the best place in the country to see the eclipse. I’m an amateur photographer and while I did get the shot, it took a lot of research and it still was nowhere near the quality I had hoped for!

Wow, that’s amazing – you were so lucky to see it! But solar/lunar eclipses are definitely tough to shoot…

3. Jakub says:

Can I come with you when you go on these trips? I’ve been to Egypt but unfortunately did not get to see the pyramids. We are planning a trip to see African Safari, so that should be fun. I think this is a great bucket list and I hope you get to do it!

4. Those would be great photographs if you can get them! I would love to photograph a Coral reef!

Ooh, a coral reef would definitely be great to photograph – I hope you get the chance to do it!

5. Wow! Great photography bucket list. Good luck on fulfilling them all. Great shots, btw. It’s a sad bit about the animals, and yes, taking photos of them before they’re gone would be epic.

6. Cris says:

You have some great idea! I would love to know how to make amazing photos, and just go out into the woods and get some work done 🙂

7. I’ve heard the Sahara Desert is a wonderful place to visit. I can’t wait to see you cross off things on the list! Good luck.

8. This is such a great photography bucket list. I can imagine that photographing animals in the wild isn’t easy. You’re brave for wanting to do so.

9. shan says:

That is some kind of bucket list – of remarkable places. I too would like to see several of these spots on your list for a family vacation. Better start planning!

Not sure which I’ll do first… I’ll keep you updated as to how I’m getting on!

I love the idea of a photography bucket list! This is a great one. The Northern Lights is absolutely incredible.

Thank you – glad you like it! I’d love to see the Northern Lights – the problem is you can’t guarantee seeing them!

11. Definitely the Northern Lights – I do have lots of pinhole pictures of the eclipse from last summer lol. Heck, I’d just like to SEE the Northern Lights sometime!

They look amazing don’t they… I’m hopeful I’ll see them one day!

12. Helene says:

Your list is simply amazing! I wish I could only visit some of these places as most of them are already on my travel bucket list.

I’m hopeful I will achieve them all other than photographing Earth from space – I don’t think that is going to happen LOL!

13. I can see why all of these would be bucket list items. Either the pyramids at Giza or the Northern Lights would definitely be on the top of my list. I might do the lights first because of less chaos to be able to get to and see them.

I think I’ll go and see the Northern Lights first too – they are a lot closer than some of the other things on my list!

14. Louise says:

I’d love to go and see The Northern Lights. I bet they’re absolutely incredible 🙂

Louise x