10 Things You (Probably) Didn’t Know About Me!

1. chelf says:

It was lovely getting to know you better! I’m also a big Canon fan. I received my first Canon camera last year for my birthdaay and I dont know how I ever lived without it!

My boys are still young, but I often get a few things done sitting next to the pool once a week. My youngest is in swim lessons every Monday morning. It’s funny how you can remember your first camera, mine was a Sony point and shoot when digital first started. I had a digital camera before my mom. And I’ve only ever owned Sony cameras since then!

I still miss that camera… although I suspect it would seem very dated now lol! I don’t think I’ve tried a Sony camera yet, but you never know…

3. Mariam says:

Wow, you are so talented! Love your photos and I have a canon camera too.

Aw, thank you so much… glad you like them! Canon are the best (well, in my opinion anyway!)!

Your pictures look beautiful. My goal is to improve the quality of my pictures on my blog. I definitely need a good camera.

Thank you – that’s good to hear! It’s all about practice… and a reasonably good camera helps too!

5. shan says:

This is great – letting us get to know you better. I think it’s so interesting to know all these details about bloggers behind the stories. I’m similar about the camera and travel – even though I’m in the U.S. Thanks!

That’s what I thought – I like to know a bit about the bloggers I follow too…

Gabriel García Márquez is one of my absolute favorites. I’ve read Love in the Time of Cholera and One Hundred Years of Solitude so many times!

Yay – nice to meet a fellow fan! One Hundred Years of Solitude is one of my favourite books of all time…

7. Joshua says:

Traveling and photography is a great combination for inspiration and creativity. I also love Spain.

8. Wow – another photography lover! I’ve had so many cameras over the years, I can’t keep track of them all. I still have my old manual SLR film camera in the garage somewhere…

Photography has been one of my passions since I was 11/12… and I’ve had so many cameras too (and still have many of them kicking around lol!).

9. I love posts like this where we can learn about the person behind the blog. They are one of my favorite types of blog posts actually. Isn’t it great that you can blog poolside while your daughter is swimming?

Me too – I love finding out about the person behind the blog… It’s very handy – I wouldn’t fit it in if not lol!

10. Jazz says:

Gigs and travelling are some of my passions too! Where in the UK have you lived altogether?

Great to meet another photography and music lover! I have lived in various houses in Sheffield, Birmingham, Romsey, Winchester, Overton and Market Harborough (I think that’s the lot)… so far!

11. ananda says:

i always wanted to visit brazil! =) i am also a big fan of all things Hispanic: art, literature, food, and music!! =)

Brazil is an incredible place to visit – I can highly recommend it! I’d love to go again sometime… hope you get to go too!

12. Louise says:

It was lovely learning more about you, Kate 🙂 I think it’s awesome that you write whilst your daughter trains at the pool. My two don’t have any hobbies anymore so I only ever get to write at home, which can get a little boring sometimes!

Louise x

Aw, glad you enjoyed my post! I like to write in all different places… although it is sometimes difficult to concentrate at the pool as it’s so noisy!!