August Photo Challenge – the Final Few Days!

I had to do a similar photo challenge for a photography class in college. We were given very abstract assignments, I remember one of mine was “yellow” and the only restriction was every photo had to be taken on campus. We had to turn in 5-10 images. It definitely makes you see things differently!

That sounds like a fun challenge! I want to do a different one at some point so maybe I’ll do a colour next time…

2. April Marquardt says:

This is such a cool idea! I love how you documented your month this way.

Thanks – it was fun to do! I’ll pick a different theme for my next challenge I think, but not sure what yet…

3. Love your out with a bang photo! And your book photo. I hope you enjoyed the challenge. I love photo challenges, they are great motivation.

Aw, thanks – glad you liked them! It was a fun challenge to do – I really enjoyed it!

4. This is a cool challenge!! It is good to go out of your comfort zone so you would learn something new! I’ve done a couple of photo challenges in the past and enjoyed it!

It was great – definitely made me look at things differently and photograph things I maybe wouldn’t usually!

5. Rachel says:

I’m always so impressed when people finish a challenge like this. The end results are so enjoyable.

It was actually harder than I thought to take a photo a day to fit in with the prompts…but I’m definitely pleased with how it went overall!

6. Ria Parikh says:

This is a lovely photo challenge to do. I would love to take up such a challenge – would be a great way to document a month!

It was fun – I can’t wait to do another one! It is – it’s fun to look back and see what you were doing throughout the month!

7. Kim says:

I love this photo challenge! This is such a wonderful idea 🙂

It was a fun challenge – made me think more about my photography!

8. Stephanie Cruz says:

What I love about daily photo challenges is the challenge of finding something special about your day, which enables us to make that day a positive one. Looking forward to your September photo challenge!

Exactly – it was a very positive experience! Not sure what my next photo challenge will be…