August Photo Challenge Days 21-27

1. shan walker says:

Very neat images that are super colorful and fun. What a great idea to separate your composition shots into different blocks of time and all. Fun.

Thanks – glad you liked them! I’m having fun doing the challenge…

2. lau says:

i loved the 2nd picture, what a charming and special store!!

xx
    malibluemymind

3. Cris says:

Wow! These photos are amazing! I would love to have these amazing skills!

Thank you! It’s all about practice – I’ve been into photography since I was young…

I forgot until seeing your photo just how gorgeous King’s Cross Station is inside! I was there a few years ago and we went into the station just to do the Platform 9 3/4 photo. I also like the detail in the pink thistle photo.

The ceiling in the concourse is stunning isn’t it! Thank you – I like that one too!

Gorgeous photos! I really love the one of King’s Cross Station. Last time I was there, I was rushing to catch a train, so I missed that view. Lol.

Thank you so much! I love that one too – but I think lots of people never get time to look up as they are too busy dashing through to get their train!

6. Jennifer says:

Wow, your photos are breathtaking! Wish I had that talent lol. I’m just starting up and learning!

Thank you – that means a lot! I’ve been into photography for many years – it’s all just practice after you’ve learnt the basics… good luck!

7. Maysz says:

What a great talent from you. I love your photography <3

Thank you – it’s all about experimenting and seeing what works and what doesn’t really…

8. A picture speaks a thousand words! I love your visual diaries, it’s such a unique and interesting way to keep up with you and your life! Love it!

9. All these beautiful images are so unique and different from each other. My favorite is Circles of Light and King’s Cross Station. It’s quite an artistic post.

Thank you! I like the Circles of Light photo too – I love the colours of all the lights!

10. Wow loving all these pictures. In particular the circles of light photo is really eye catching and stands out x

Thank you – I’ve enjoyed taking them all too! I love that photo as well – it’s one of my favourite ones I’ve taken whilst doing the photo challenge.

11. Love these! I love the circles and the time photos best, but they’re all amazing!

Thank you! I love the circles photo too – that’s definitely one of my favourites from the photo challenge…

These pictures are absolutely amazing. I hope I can take great pics like those soon, one of my goals.

Thank you! It’s all about learning the basics and then doing lots of practice!

13. All of your photos are gorgeous! My favorite is those circles of light – I would love to fill a room with all those beautiful colorful lights!

Thank you! I think that’s my favourite too – I’m going to buy more of those lights when I next go back as they were so pretty…

14. Lisa says:

These are some great shots! Great photography!

XO-Lisa