Photo Feature: Extreme Edits

I love editing photos to the extreme sometimes. It’s so much fun to see what you can create.

It is – I do it because I enjoy trying to make an everyday object into something more interesting!

2. Nicole says:

Man, looking at your images makes me want to get creative…. Then I remember that I don’t have a creative gene in my body, lol. Beautiful work and I LOVE your use of color. Doesn’t have to be black and white to be dramatic!

I’m sure you do – you just need to find it! Thank you – glad you liked my images!

Gorgeous! I love seeing the world through some one else’s (more creative) lens.

4. Helene says:

You are doing a great work! Unique and vivid photos! I can only use Lightroom to edit my digital photos, need to watch some videos on Youtube

5. Holly Lasha says:

These are some seriously beautiful photos. I love the contrast!!! Awesome job!

6. Wow, those are some really stunning images! I haven’t played around with things like this much since my digital photography coursework, but you’re right, Photoshop is an incredible tool – with a price tag to match. Too pricey for the extent to which I use it (not nearly enough to justify this), but I’ve found that Pixelmator, which has only a one-time fee, can do pretty much anything that PS can, so I’ve been using that since halfway thru my digital photography classes. Works great!

Thank you! I’ve never heard of Pixelmator – will have to go and check it out!

7. Trang Trang says:

Those photos look so good. I love the portrait one

8. Narkis Moshe says:

Wow, you are so talented and creative! I know photoshop and do graphic design but I was never really creative like that. I really like the Camden Market Inside Out photo.

Thank you – I love that photo too… definitely one of the photos I’m most proud of!

9. Kayla says:

These photos are beautiful! I love seeing how artists put their own styles into pictures.

Thank you so much! I try to experiment and see what works and what doesn’t…

10. Becca Wilson says:

Editing photos can be so much fun! I love to play around with different softwares. These photos look so great.

Thank you! Me too – I love how many different things you can do with just one image!