Photo Focus: Architecture

1. Matt says:

What great photos – particularly love the one of the Winter Gardens and the one looking out of the Alhambra! Thanks for sharing your camera settings too… very helpful!

Thank you – I’m pretty happy with how they came out! Glad you found the post helpful too!

2. Your photos are killing mine. I love photography and travel a lot just to take photos for fun. I need to use your tips on my next trip. I love the lines and architecture of buildings.

Thank you so much – I’m sure your photos are great! Hope you find my tips helpful…

I have always loved architecture. When I was younger I even thought about being an architect. It’s so neat to see the trends around the world and the way it has all changed over time. You have some amazing photos here!

Me too – it’s so interesting to look at all the different styles of architecture even within one city.
      Thank you so much!

4. Nicole says:

Leicester cathedral is stunning! I love the beamed ceiling!! I’ve always found photography so interesting because its such a mix of subject, technology, and talent.

5. I love architecture photography. I recently went to Italy and the gorgeous architecture was one of my favorite parts of the trip.

Me too – there are just so many amazing structures everywhere you go…

6. Rachel says:

When I was in Italy, I couldn’t stop taking pictures of arches and bridges. They were just so beautiful to me.

There are so many amazing structures to photograph wherever you go!

7. Laura Dove says:

Amazing photos! I love looking at architecture too, particularly historical architecture. It fascinates me!

Thank you so much! Me too – I love all the different architectural styles you see wherever you go…

8. Kayla says:

These are stunning photos. I love looking at the various designs of architecture. It’s truly something knowing the history behind those beautiful buildings.

9. Love your second shot and your second last shot. Architecture is so hard for me. It’s definitely something I want to work on though!

Thank you! I really enjoy photographing structures – it’s all about practice and seeing what works and what doesn’t!

10. Rachel says:

I tend to focus mostly on food and scenery but haven’t practiced much with architecture, which I absolutely love too. There are so many beautiful buildings and structures and now this is something I want to practice more of. Your photos and the angles are very captivating to look at, great work!

Thank you – I love photographing buildings and structures!

11. Joanne says:

Amazing photographs, I particularly like the photo of the CN tower.

12. I love taking pictures of the architecture in the cities that I visit. You did a great job capturing these.

13. Anna says:

All these photos are great! I especially love the one with the Ferris wheel and all the Art Deco!

Thank you! I’m a big Art Deco fan so often take photos of Art Deco buildings/features…

14. Sachi says:

These pictures are amazing!!! I love old architecture so much!

15. Tonya Michelle says:

These are amazing, My favorite city for this is New York. I head there on Wednesday and can’t wait to start snapping photos.

Have fun in New York – hope you get some amazing shots!