Why I Love Photography…

1. I love photography, too! I was around the same age as you when I discovered my love for taking pictures.

Photography is prevalent in my family. My grandfather was a photographer for Michigan State while he was getting his Master’s Degree there. My mom has been taking photos my entire life. I have had my own camera since I was about 10 years old and did professional photography for a while when I lived in Florida. For me, it’s all about capturing the memories which is also why I am an avid scrapbooker, too!

Wow, you have plenty of photographers to get tips from in your family! I love creating a beautiful photo but, I agree, photography is also about capturing memories!

3. Maysz says:

Photography is great thing that you can capture memories and more. I love your photos!

Absolutely – I love looking back through my old photos and remembering! Thank you!

4. Lisa says:

Your photos are amazing! I love looking at photography, you have great talent!

XO-Lisa

5. I LOVE photography! My dad was a pro and so he got me into it. I wish I wasn’t so silly as a teenager to not be bothered to learn from him properly about it because now he’s gone I don’t have my own personal tutor. He did teach me some basics, though and I plan to teach myself via the internet.

As teenagers we often don’t see the opportunities right in front of us! But there are some great online photography courses and tutorials available…

6. Cassie says:

I love that! My mom thinks I photograph things too much, but there is something special about being able to create or take an image that you love and that means something to you, more than just a picture.

My parents have never been into photography that much either… but I just love looking at beautiful images!

7. Becca Wilson says:

Photography to me has always been so eye opening. I love to see the images that different people create because the perspective is always different.

Exactly – you could ask 10 people to photograph the same thing and they would all come up with something different… we all see things from a different perspective!

8. Holly says:

I love photography too. I love looking at things through the lens and capturing moments that might be forgotten otherwise.

I agree – I love looking back through old photos and re-living moments I might otherwise have forgotten…